Also called Krung Thep, or City of Angels in Thai, Bangkok is often described as the Venice of Asia for its beautiful temples and canals. It is definitely one of the most fascinating and intriguing cities in Asia. Explore it to the fullest whilst saving money with Go City's Bangkok All-Inclusive Pass! With this multi-attraction pass, you can create your own itinerary and save up to 50% compared to general admission prices. Pick the best option for you between 2, 3, 4 or 5 days and show your pass directly from your mobile device to the 25+ participating attractions.
Every pass comes with a downloadable digital guide to help you organize your trip with attraction opening times and other useful tips to save time and make sightseeing easier. See all of Bangkok's best bits in a day aboard a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Visit the iconic Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and marvel at their opulence. Climb up to the 74th floor of the King Power Mahanakhon tower and admire breathtaking birds-eye views of the city. And no trip would be complete without a relaxing Thai massage.
Your choice of 25+ attractions includes:
- 2-Hour Meridian Dinner Cruise (International Buffet)
- 90-Minute Authentic Thai Massage Treatment at Let’s Relax Spa
- Ayutthaya One Day Tour (4 Temples)
- Bangkok Temples Guided Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha English-speaking Guided Tour
- King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk
- Patpong Museum
- Siam Hop: Hop-on, Hop-off One-day Tour
- Chao Phraya River Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Boat with English-speaking Guide
- Go! Thai Cooking School (Cooking Class With 5 Dishes)
...and more! Take a look at the guide for the most up-to-date lineup.