Do this because
Climb the tower's 251 steps to enjoy the view from the top
Avoid queues with the skip-the-line tickets and spend more time at the site
Choose between the standard ticket to the Leaning Tower and the combined ticket to the entire complex
Still not satisfied? Opt for the guided tour and enjoy a more complete experience
What to expect
The Leaning Tower, situated in Piazza dei Miracoli together with the Cathedral, Baptistery and Camposanto, is the symbol of Pisa. With its neverending illusion of falling, it attracts the interest of thousands of visitors, who each year are delighted and fascinated by the quirkiness of one of the most beautiful and famous monuments in the world.
Surely, you'll have seen thousands of pictures of the tower, but now you have the chance to go inside and climb the 251 steps to the top!
To ensure you have a complete experience that best suits your needs, there are three different ticket options to choose from.
If you wish to enjoy the tower in full independence avoiding the long entrance lines, then the skip-the-line ticket is the ideal option for you.
If you prefer a more complete and comprehensive experience, choose your combined ticket with skip-the-line entrance to the Leaning Tower, Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum and Opera del Duomo Museum.
And that's not all! If you would like to hear detailed explanations from a professional guide, not only on the tower but also on Piazza dei Miracoli, the perfect option for you is the guided tour included with the Leaning Tower tickets.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line entry to the Leaning Tower
Free entry to the Cathedral
Entrance to Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum and Opera del Duomo Museum (if selected)
2-hour guided tour of the Tower and the Cathedral in English, Italian and French (Saturday and Sunday, if selected)
Standard or combined ticket: you will receive your official tickets after booking. Show up at the tower entrance 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time.
Guided tour: meet your guide in Piazza Daniele Manin in front of Porta Santa Maria Pisa 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The agency commission applied to the ticket price (except for the guided tour option) allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines at the ticket office
- The time booked refers only to the access to the Leaning Tower. If you've selected the combined ticket, you can enter the other monuments at the time you prefer within 1 year after your visit to the tower
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the tower. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age
- Leaning Tower: admission is free of charge only for visitors with disabilities and accompanying person, upon presentation of appropriate certification at the ticket office
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and motor disorders
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size in the free cloakroom
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services or special events